Tuesday 29 March 2011

Rationale

After looking deeper into how we use singing/music as a form of communication I decided  it was too broad of a subject to focus my inquiry on as it lead to too many sub focuses which are very widely spread., Therefore something that particularly caught my interest was the effect the primary source (being the singers)and the secondary source (listeners) has on their health and wellbeing.
When looking into how singing is used within cultures and customs I realised the strength of the lyrics and the amount of positive outcomes from singing, I've decided to now focus my attention onto the effectsand specifics-
Does singing improve your health and wellbeing?
-I've decided to use a representative sample for a Quantative survey to provide me with a range of opinions on how and if singing effects their moods, health and wellbeing.

No comments:

Post a Comment